Private Banteay Srey & Kbal Spean Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Phnom Penh’s ancient temple with a visit to Banteay Srey. Observe centuries-old wall carvings that are still visible today and uncover the incredible artifacts at Kbal Spean, one of the most famous archaeological sites in Cambodia.
Embark in a comfortable coach from the convenience of your hotel and head to your first stop at Banteay Srey temple, surrounded by Angkor’s dense jungle landscapes. Built largely of red sandstone, this stunning structure—whose name means “Citadel of Women”—has 3 central towers, each covered with intricate engravings that are still visible. Get up-close looks at the remarkable inscriptions depicting figures of male and female divinities.
After the temple, enjoy a break at a local restaurant and taste delicious Cambodian cuisine before continuing to your last historic site. Kbal Spean is a treasure trove of Angkorian-era archaeological finds. Situated along the banks of the Stung Kbal Spean River, the stone carvings found here date back as far as the 11th century.
Wrap up your tour with a leisurely walk through the site to appreciate carvings that represent Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva. After snapping some final photos, hop back on your coach and enjoy a scenic drive back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour