Private Choeung Ek Killing Fields, Tuol Sleng & Ta Prohm Tour
Explore Cambodia's tumultuous past during a tour of Choeung Ek, the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, and Ta Prohm in Phnom Penh. A private guide escorts you to each site of significance, addressing all of your questions about the indelible mark left by the Khmer Rouge regime.
Get picked up from your hotel in a private vehicle and journey to Choeung Ek, also known as the Killing Fields. After arriving at the site where a flourishing orchard once stood, tour the memorial marked by a single Buddhist stupa. Pay homage to the men and women who lost their lives under the tyranny of the Khmer Rouge along a verdant field marked by mass graves.
Next, visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Explore the museum and site of Security Prison 21 during the Cambodian genocide. Develop further insights into the Khmer Rouge regime and learn about the citizens who were imprisoned here. See as much of the museum as you like, benefiting from the wisdom of your guide as you honor the 20,000 lives lost inside the camp's concrete walls.
Conclude your tour of Phnom Penh with a visit to Ta Prohm, a Bayon-style temple constructed during the 12th century. Appreciate the distinctive Buddhist monastery crafted entirely of sandstone before wrapping up your tour with a return transfer to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour