Private City Cyclo Tour
Discover the charming French Quarter of Phnom Penh on a private cyclo tour. Explore the ancient streets on a bicycle-powered rickshaw, visit historic sites, and experience the day-to-day life of a local.
Sit back and relax as you're picked up from your hotel in the morning. Depart on a cyclo tour to Phnom Penh's scenic French Quarter. Marvel at the intricate architectural designs of historical buildings built in French colonial-era style. Pass by an array of local shops, restaurants, and fruit stalls, immersing yourself in these bustling surroundings.
Continue to the lively nearby Central Market and wonder at the selection of products available as hawkers try to win over customers. Take time to wander around, browse through the vast area, and perhaps even purchase some mementos. After a full day of touring, shopping, and discovering, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour