Private City Excursion with Cyclo Ride
Embark from port for a full-day excursion into Ho Chi Minh City. Visit the National History Museum, see a water puppet performance, and take a ride on a cyclo to visit the city's most historic sites in the former heart of colonial French Saigon.
Get picked up from port and drive into Ho Chi Minh City in an air-conditioned private vehicle. The first stop is at the National History Museum, housing a collection of artifacts illustrating the evolution of Vietnamese cultures, from the Dong Son civilization of the Bronze Age to Cham, Khmer, and modern-day Vietnam.
Enjoy an enchanting water puppet performance, as lacquered wooden puppets appear to dance on the surface of the water. Learn from your informative guide about the history of this uniquely Vietnamese art form, dating back to the 11th century.
After lunch at a local restaurant, take a ride on a cyclo along Dong Khoi Street, formerly known as the rue Catinet under French colonialism. This former heart of colonial Siagon features French-style landmarks that include Ho Chi Minh City Hall and the Saigon Opera House. Pay a quick visit to the neo-Romanesque Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and the Saigon Central Post Office.
Stop to take photos at Independence Palace, renowned for its symbolic role in the fall of Saigon in 1975, and end your cyclo tour at Ben Thanh market, one of the liveliest areas of Ho Chi Minh City. Here you're free to explore the bustling market, which features local crafts, souvenirs, and cuisine. At the end of the day, return to the cruise terminal in a private vehicle.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour