Private City Full-Day Tour
Experience the best of Phnom Penh in 1 day on this private tour. See the city's famous sites, bike through the ancient French Quarter, enjoy the colorful markets, relish a delicious traditional Cambodian lunch, and visit the historic Independence Monument.
Start your day with a hotel pickup in a private vehicle and head to the scenic French Quarter to begin exploring the area by bicycle. As you pedal through the district, marvel at the intricate architectural designs of the French colonial era-style buildings.
Continue the tour in your private vehicle to the holy Wat Phnom, a majestic Buddhist temple featuring traditional decorations of ancient goddess statues as well as other ancient relics and artifacts. Wander around this majestic site and be fascinated by Phnom Penh's tallest religious structure.
Break for a Cambodian lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Independence Monument and Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument. Learn the political history of Cambodia, its struggle for independence and its ties to neighboring Vietnam.
Afterward, head to the lively Russian Market and Central Market. Take time to browse through the vast selection of products, such as jewelry and art. Maybe even purchase some memorable souvenirs for you or your loved ones before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour