Private City Jeep Tour & Countryside Cycling Tour
Combine an exciting jeep tour with a cycling tour of Siem Reap and its countryside. Pedal through idyllic natural surroundings, explore the ancient Puok Pagoda, and witness the art and craftsmanship involved in weaving silk at a local silk farm.
Be picked up from your hotel by your private guide and embark on a cycling adventure through the countryside. Pass by local villages, beautiful lotus fields, rice paddies, and farmers at work.
Next, continue your journey by jeep, driving through jagged terrain for an exhilarating adventure. Stop by the historic Puok Pagoda, an 18th century Buddhist temple. Marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional decorations and ancient goddess statues.
Your last stop is at a local silk farm nearby. Watch as locals demonstrate the intricate art of weaving silk by hand, a generations-old method. Learn about the comprehensive process that takes place and the attention to detail necessary to produce silk. Take the opportunity to purchase high-quality products before your return trip to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour