Private City Tour
Discover the highlights of Siem Reap on this private guided tour. Stroll through the vibrant French Quarter, be fascinated by the colorful markets, and explore the ancient Wat Bo Pagoda.
Begin with a pickup from your hotel in the comfort of a private vehicle and start exploring the bustling French Quarter. Enjoy scenic views of the river alongside French colonial-style buildings.
Continue to the lively markets nearby and wonder at the selection of products available as hawkers try to win over customers. Next, pass by an array of local shops, restaurants, and fruit stalls, immersing yourself in the surroundings and experiencing the day-to-day life of a local.
Your last stop is at the historical Wat Bo Pagoda, an 18th-century Buddhist temple. Marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional decorations like ancient goddess statues and unique paintings dating from the late 19th century, with French and Oriental influences.
After a day of exploration, your transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour