Private Cu Chi Tunnels Tour & Mekong Delta Cruise
Wind through underground passages used by soldiers in the Vietnam War as you scope out the Cu Chi tunnels with a private guide. Afterward, head to the Mekong River and hop on a boat for a scenic cruise around the islands and charming villages that define the Mekong Delta.
Meet up with your guide outside your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and hop in a comfortable vehicle for the quick ride to the Cu Chi tunnels entrance. Along the way, let your guide fill you in on the role these hidden passageways played for groups of soldiers during the Vietnam War. When you arrive, continue your education with an engaging documentary that details how the tunnels were made.
With the details fresh in your mind, follow your guide to a camouflaged entrance and get the chance to enter the tunnels. Scuttle through tight quarters and uncover larger meeting rooms that served as hidden hospitals, clandestine kitchens, and buried bunkers. When you're ready for some fresh air, head above ground and take a drive to the Mekong River.
Along the way, stop for a quick bite to eat and then reach the quaint fishing village of My Tho to catch a boat bound for the tributaries and snaking waterways that make up the Mekong Delta. Cruise around islands named after common creatures used in Buddhist teachings and get a glimpse into daily life in rural Vietnam. Pause for snacks of fresh fruit and coconut candy and enjoy a hot cup of honey tea before you return to shore and catch a lift back to your Ho Chi Minh City hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour