Private Evening Street Food Tour
Food & Drink
Hit the streets in the evening to discover the true flavors of Siem Reap. With a food-loving guide leading the way, embark on a culinary adventure through the city's lively street markets to treat your palate to exotic tastes and aromas that fuse Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, and French flavors.
Get picked up from your hotel in an authentic tuk-tuk and chat with your local guide as you head to a nearby street market. Get tips on the best vendors to check out and follow their experienced palate as you pop between vendors offering freshly prepared Khmer specialties.
While stops vary, you might tuck into savory bites of fried beef, slurp down coconut curry, or consider tackling some of the city's more adventurous flavors like fried crickets, red ants and spiders. After your final tastings, pick up some insider advice from your guide on other places to dine around town and then enjoy a comfortable trip back to your hotel in your open-air tuk-tuk.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour