Private Evening Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
Cruise through the neon-lit streets of Ho Chi Minh city by 3-wheeled cyclo, take in a mesmerizing performance by professional puppeteers, and board a ship for an elegant dinner cruise around the harbor on this private evening excursion in Vietnam's bustling capital city.
Meet up with your guide outside your Ho Chi Minh City hotel and take a short ride to the tour office, where you can transfer from spacious shuttle to charming cyclo. With 2 wheels in the front, this intriguing pedal-powered contraption is the ideal way to cruise around the city with your private guide to lead the way. Wind past the colorful stalls of Ben Thanh Market, check out the colonial-era architecture of City Hall, and zip to a nearby performance space for an entertaining water puppet show.
Watch meticulously choreographed puppets dance above the water's surface while traditional folk music plays overhead as this unique art form takes shape. Afterward, catch a lift to Bach Dang Port for ample photo opportunities of the city's skyline reflected in the water. When you're ready for dinner, climb aboard a waiting ship and enjoy a scenic cruise accompanied by a tasty meal of freshly prepared Vietnamese specialties. Listen to folk music as you eat and then return to port to catch a ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour