Private Excursion to Ancient Angkor Temples
Discover Angkor's ancient temples on this day tour from Siem Reap. Explore the world's largest religious monument, Angkor Wat—stretching over Banteay Kdei, Chau Say Tevoda, Ta Keo, and Ta Prohm. Marvel at the intricate architectural grandeur of Angkor's historical relics.
Be picked up from your hotel in a private air-conditioned vehicle, sit back, and relax as you journey to the ancient Angkor Wat. Arrive at the complex and begin your tour at the holy Banteay Kdei, a majestic Buddhist temple featuring distinctive stone designs influenced by the Bayon architectural style.
Next, visit the Chau Say Tevoda, a Hindu temple built in the ancient Angkor Wat style. Wander around these recently restored grounds and notice the similarities between many of the intricate Sanskrit details and the national symbol of Cambodia.
Continue your tour to the historic Ta Keo temple, built entirely of sandstone and featuring Khleang-style architecture. Be fascinated by the 5-tier pyramid structure consisting of overlapping terraces that act as a symbolic representation of the sacred Mount Meru.
Your last stop is at the picturesque Ta Prohm. Marvel at the distinctive features of this popular site with massive trees growing out of the ruins, merging ancient artifact with nature. Enjoy stunning views of this mesmerizing site and make sure to take some memorable photos before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour