Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover Phnom Penh's ancient temples, a Takéo silk village, and Mount Chisor on this private day tour. Explore the enchanting Ta Prohm, witness the art and craftsmanship involved in weaving silk, and enjoy panoramic views atop Mount Chisor.
Be picked up from your hotel in the comfort of a private vehicle, sit back, and relax as you journey to the famous Ta Prohm temple. Marvel at the distinctive features of this popular site built entirely of sandstone before visiting the Yeay Peau, a unique square-shaped 12th-century temple.
Next, visit the silk-weaving village of Takéo. Interact with the friendly villagers and watch as locals demonstrate the intricate art of weaving silk by hand. Learn about the comprehensive process that takes place and the attention to detail necessary to produce silk.
Break for a delicious Cambodian lunch at a local restaurant before continuing your journey to majestic Mount Chisor. Take a short climb to the top and marvel at the 360-degree panoramic vistas of the lush green landscapes of Phnom Penh and the spectacular surroundings.
Take time to absorb the remarkable sights before descending back to the base of Mount Chisor, where your private vehicle awaits you.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour