Private Foodie Adventure with Dinner
Food & Drink
Head into the bustling streets of Phnom Penh for a foodie-focused excursion featuring a delectable spread of traditional Khmer barbecue. Sample spicy bits of tender meat, crunch into fresh produce, and chat with your guide about the cultural melting pot that influenced the creation of this tasty cuisine.
Hit the streets to discover the true flavors of Phnom Penh. With a food-loving guide leading the way, embark on a walking tour of the city's lively street markets. Uncover the flavors of brightly colored tropical fruits, savor the subtle sweetness of intriguing desserts, and consider experimenting with some not-so-typical fare including bugs.
After your tastes, head to a local restaurant known for a delicious, traditional Khmer barbecue. Dive into a complex array of unique flavors, pairing each delectable bite with a refreshing sip of beer, and chatting with your guide about other delicacies to check out during your memorable stay in vibrant Phnom Penh. When the plates are cleared and your stomach is full, enjoy comfortable transportation that whisks you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour