Private Full-Day City & Cu Chi Tunnels Excursion
Experience the best of Ho Chi Minh City and the Cu Chi tunnels in 1 day on this private tour. Stroll through the vibrant Chinatown district, shop in the colorful Bình Thay Market, relish a traditional Vietnamese lunch and discover the historic Cu Chi tunnels, a remnant of the Vietnam War.
Start your day with a pickup from your hotel in a private transport and travel to bustling Chinatown, situated in the ancient Cholon district. Continue to the lively Bình Tay Market and wonder at the selection of local products available.
Next, stop by the Thien Hau Pagoda, a Chinese-style temple, and marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional decorations, ancient goddess statues, and porcelain dioramas.
Break for a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Cu Chi tunnels, 75 miles (121 km) of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in its military campaign against American forces.
Walk around the Viet Cong's base of operations, learn the history behind the tunnels' creation, and visit exhibits displaying various weapons used in the war, like the M16 rifle, the AK-47, and a variety of booby traps.
Take time to crawl inside the tunnel and wander around the original system. After a full day of discovery, your private transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour