Private Full-Day City Tour
Experience the best of Ho Chi Minh City in 1 day on this private tour. Explore famous sites and districts, shop at colorful local markets, relish a delicious Vietnamese lunch, and visit the historic Reunification Palace.
Be picked up from your hotel in a private transfer and start your day exploring bustling Chinatown and the lively Bình Tay Market. Wonder at the vast selection of products available and experience the daily life of the local.
Continue to the Chinese-style temple, Thien Hau Pagoda, and marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional decorations, ancient goddess statues, and porcelain dioramas.
Break for a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Reunification Palace, the former political office of the President of South Vietnam.
Afterward, journey to the picturesque French Quarter and wander around ancient buildings influenced by French architecture. Marvel at the impressive Notre Dame Cathedral, built in the 18th century, as well as the old Central Post Office.
Your last stop is a native embroidery workshop, where you learn about the art of Vietnamese embroidery and have a chance to handcraft your own piece as a souvenir. Take time to stroll around Ben Thành Market for mementos before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour