Private Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
Get up-close looks at a colonial-era cathedral, send a postcard from inside a historic post office, and explore immersive exhibits at a war museum. Weave through vendors in Ho Chi Minh City's Chinatown, check out the graceful lines of ancient pagodas, and bargain for souvenirs at a bustling market.
Start your private, full-day excursion at your hotel, where you guide picks you up in comfortable transportation bound for the red bricks of the Notre Dame Cathedral. Listen as your guide explains how this 19th-century church was constructed using materials only from France and snap a few photos of the immense towers that flank its elegant edifice. Nearby, scope out the Gothic and Renaiisance architectural styles at play on the Saigon Central Post Office.
Dive into the past with a walk through the War Remnants Museum's thought-provoking displays, see the frozen-in-time government rooms at the Reunification Palace, and then hop back in your ride for the quick drive to Chinatown.
Meander through lantern-lined streets, look for souvenirs in quiet tea shops, and swing by Quan Am Pagoda and Thien Hau Temple to admire their colorful and elaborate facades. Pick up lunch at a locally loved restaurant and then wind your day to a close, winding through the vocal vendors at Ben Thanh Market, where you can pick up a few last-minute gifts before heading back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour