Private Half-Day Angkor Tour
Zip through the streets of Siem Reap in a tuk-tuk, meander between the weather-worn stones of 12th-century temples, and uncover the history behind UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat on this private tour. Enjoy intriguing commentary as you visit Angkor Thom City, the Bayon, and the Terrace of the Elephants.
Pack a sense of adventure as you meet up with your guide outside your Siem Reap hotel and climb into the cozy back seat of a tuk-tuk, an iconic 3-wheeled motorcycle often seen buzzing through Cambodia's heavily trafficked streets. Cruise out of town and reach the moat that borders the temple-blanketed grounds of Angkor Wat. Hop out of your eclectic ride and head inside to explore the intricate bas-reliefs, Khmer architecture, and porous sandstone domes of these incredible structures.
Listen to your guide explain how Angkor Wat transitioned from Hindu to Buddhist site after its construction in the 12th century, check out more sites through the Southern Gate, and admire the faces carved into the Bayon temple. Snap photos of the stone trunks at the Terrace of the Elephants and investigate the figures carved into the Terrace of the Leper King before jumping back in your tuk-tuk and returning to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour