Private Half-Day Cycling Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
Day Trips & Excursions
Put your feet to the pedals of a comfortable cruising bike and ride out of Ho Chi Minh City to uncover rural villages, intriguing rubber tree plantations, and secret underground tunnel systems. Tuck into tasty Vietnamese fare, learn about soldiers during the Vietnam War, and see how delicate rice paper is made.
Meet up with your guide outside your hotel and head to a central office where you can get fitted for a bike and a snug helmet. Get a few tips on riding etiquette before you set out, and then take to the streets to begin your 2-wheeled adventure. Watch as asphalt turns to dirt and gravel roads as you leave the city and dive into Vietnam's verdant countryside. Coast past farm-flecked landscapes and picturesque rice paddies, and stop off to at a rubber plantation to watch trained extractors remove drippy white latex from trees.
Grab a light lunch, engage in a hands-on lesson aimed at making traditional rice paper, and then continue your ride to the camouflaged entrances of the Cu Chi Tunnels. Check out a video describing the creation of this subterranean network of rooms and walkways that served soldiers during the Vietnam War, and then head inside for up-close looks at the fascinating passageways. In the underground kitchen, get a taste for the types of meals soldiers would have eaten before you return to the surface and make your return ride to Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour