Private Half-Day Tour of Cu Chi Tunnels
Scuttle down tight tunnels and explore camouflaged trap doors, shoot a powerful gun at a controlled range, and learn about daily life as a Viet Cong soldier on this private excursion to the Cu Chi tunnels. Let's watch a movie detailing wartime Vietnam.
Catch a lift in your private vehicle right outside your hotel and chat with your guide as you drive out of the city center. Learn a bit about the origins of the Vietnam War and then reach the Cu Chi tunnels, where your underground expedition begins. See the hidden doors that lead to this subterranean world and use ladders to descend to your first tunnel.
Spend some time navigating between the maze of rooms and walkways, learning how the Viet Cong used these passageways for evasive maneuvers and common areas like hospitals, kitchens, sleeping quarters, and storage rooms.
Above ground, head to a nearby firing range where you can pull the trigger on a powerful MK-16 or AK-48 rifle and watch an engaging documentary about the events of the Vietnam War. Then end your day with a scenic ride back to your hotel, riding past verdant rice paddies and tranquil pastoral landscapes scattered throughout the countryside.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour