Private Half-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
Investigate colonial history as you scope out the architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and Saigon Central Post Office, learn about the Vietnam War at a fascinating museum, and look for the perfect souvenir at Ben Thanh Market on this private, half-day excursion in Ho Chi Minh City.
Join your guide directly outside your hotel as you climb aboard a spacious shuttle and head into the city center to begin your excursion. As you ride, listen to your guide share stories about the city's history and find out how French control left lasting architectural and cultural legacies scattered around Ho Chi Minh City.
Reach Notre Dame Cathedral and hop out to get up-close looks at its saffron-hued bricks, brought over from Marseille in the late 19th century. Nearby, duck under the massive Renaissance arch that functions as the entry to the Saigon Central Post Office and spend some time admiring the building's Gothic details.
Find out why the Reunification Palace maintains its 1970s decor with meticulous care and learn about the tragic losses of the Vietnam War with a walk around the War Remnants Museum. Before you head back to your hotel, swing by Ben Thanh Market to practice your haggling skills with vendors selling everything form spices and street food to textiles and clothes.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour