Private Kirirom National Park Tour
Spend a peaceful day enjoying the natural beauty of the Cambodian countryside with a private tour to Kirirom National Park. Walk through lush jungle trails, discover cascading streams and waterfalls, and gaze at amazing cliff-top vistas from picture-perfect lookouts.
In the morning, leave from your hotel and travel through verdant pastoral landscapes brimming with rice fields and sugar palm plantations. Make your first stop at the communities of Chambok, next to Kirirom National Park. Known for its 3 beautiful creeks and stunning waterfalls, it’s a destination for all nature lovers to enjoy the views while hiking through the forest. As you explore, take the opportunity to interact with local villagers and learn more about their daily life.
After your visit, head to Kirirom Resort for a delectable meal featuring regional cuisine before entering the dense forests of Kirirom National Park. Situated on a plateau 2,215 feet (675 m) above sea level, this stunning place is the ideal setting for an immersive trek.
Let your experienced guide take you on a relaxing stroll along trails that offer scenic views of deep blue lakes, vibrant exotic plants, and aromatic pine forests. Snap a few photos to remember the experience and head back to your comfortable transportation for an enjoyable ride back to town.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour