Private Mekong Sunset Cruise
Cruise along the tranquil banks of the Mekong River to uncover rural villages filled with stilted houses and groups of bobbing fishing boats. Check out the intricate work of trained silk weavers, watch fisherman cast their lines for dinner, and see the sun set over the Mekong Delta.
Catch a lift from your hotel in a zippy, 3-wheeled tuk-tuk to ride to the port in true Cambodian style. When you arrive, meet up with your captain and climb aboard your vessel for the day. Find a seat as the crew throws off the mooring lines and you begin your scenic cruise up the Mekong River.
Stop off at a nearby village to chat with local fisherman, frame postcard-worthy shots of charming thatched roof houses, and visit a silk weaving factory to see how these delicate strands are carefully manipulated to create stunning fabrics. As the sun begins to drop toward the horizon, make your way back to the boat and return to Phnom Penh in the red-orange glow of the day's fading light.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour