Private Nighttime Saigon Vespa Tour with Food Tastings
Walking & Bike Tours
Explore beautiful Ho Chi Minh City at night on an easy and fun-to-ride Vespa, taking in the city's vibrant nightlife and tasting lots of local delicacies while cruising its streets on 2 wheels. Fascinating commentary from a knowledgeable guide helps acquaint you with local culture.
After convenient evening pickup from your hotel, make your first stop at Café Zoom for a cocktail and appetizer before relocating to another eatery for dinner. Board your Vespa and begin your journey, leaving the busting streets of Chinatown and heading toward District 4.
Meander a long busy streets and alleyways, taking in the thriving city's bustling urban nightlife along the way. Follow your guide to a part of town that's known for its world-class street food, where you have the opportunity to try local seafood and refreshing cold drinks.
Continue along to District 3, passing more city landmarks. Stop at another eatery and try banh xeo, or "sizzling cake"—a specialty of Saigon consisting of rice batter grilled in a hot skillet. Visit a Vietnamese-style coffee shop for a pick-me-up beverage, and get a taste of live music performance.
Cap off your night with a visit to a local bar, where you can enjoy vibrant nightlife, dancing, and more live music. Your experience ends with hassle-free drop-off back at your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour