Private Phnom Da & Phnom Chisor Temple Tour
Set out into the Cambodian countryside for a private tour that shows you the country's ancient temples, high hills, and remarkable heritage. With a personal guide on hand to share insight into the land and its historic sights, you can expect a spectacular and in-depth experience.
The tour takes you from Phnom Penh into Takeo, where a speedboat carries you to the 6th-century temple site of Phnom Da. Get a look at the pre-Angkorian laterite tower and the Indian-style sandstone temple of Asram Maha Rosei, constructed in a style unlike any other temple in Cambodia.
After lunch, get a look at traditional silk weaving at a local village before your visit to the 325-foot (100-m) hill of Phnom Chisor. From the hilltop, you get a spectacular view of the surrounding plains as you visit the 11th-century Brahman temple. Stop at the lake of Tonle Bati for a visit to the temples of Ta Prohm and Yeay Peau before you return to Phnom Penh.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour