Private Phnom Kulen & Banteay Srei Tour
Day Trips & Excursions
Stroll near crystal clear cascades washing over centuries-old rock carvings, investigate the red sandstone architecture of a temple complex at Banteay Srei, and listen to your guide share intriguing commentary as you visit Phnom Kulen and the Valley of 1000 Lingas.
Get picked up from your Siem Reap hotel and enjoy a pleasant drive through pastoral landscapes until you reach the rolling hills that lead into Phnom Kulen's stunning mountains. When you arrive, follow your guide to the Valley of 1000 Lingas where you can explore intricate rock carvings that span the coursing rapids of clear waterfalls. Let your guide explain how each linga is used a representation for the Hindu deity, Shiva, and then continue on to Banteay Srei making a quick detour for a tasty lunch along the way.
Built in red sandstone now weathered to a faint pink, Bantey Srei's 10th-century temples are covered in meticulous designs etched into the soft rock by hand hundreds of years ago. Spend some time snapping photos of these incredible temples before you hop back on your shuttle and return to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour