Private Saigon Food Tour on a Motorbike
Get on a motorbike to explore all the delicious food available for tasting in Saigon. Travel with an experienced and knowledgeable guide through the busy streets in search of the absolute best examples of Vietnamese cuisine available on the street.
Travel to the some of the best local food stalls and restaurants in the city. With friendly guidance from your guide, zip through the bustling streets of the Vietnamese capital on a lightweight motorbike, the perfect way to get around.
Along the way, you are exposed to almost the entire Vietnamese noodle palate, including pho, gumbo noodles, and slow-cooked beef noodles. Try hot pot (stew) featuring goat, goby fish, gumbo, crab, and beef. Vietnamese barbecue varieties include pork breast, goby fish, prawn, squid, octopus, clam, and sparerib. Even get the chance to try gourmet snails, seasoned with delicious flavors.
Specialties in the city run the gamut from pancakes to spring and fried rolls. If you're feeling thirsty at any point on your adventure, herbal tea, sugar cane juice, or coconut juice are available to quench your need. At the end of the tour, get dropped off at your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour