Private Tonlé Sap Lake Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Escape to the stunning Tonlé Sap region on this private tour from Siem Reap. Admire the rustic views of Cambodia's countryside, visit a Chong Khneas fishing village, discover the lifestyles of the local villagers, and enjoy a scenic cruise along beautiful Tonlé Sap Lake.
Start your journey with a hotel pickup in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and head to the fishing village of Chong Khneas. Along the way, pass by picturesque landscapes with rolling paddy paddies, lush greenery, and idyllic villages.
Upon arrival at Chong Khneas, interact with friendly locals and experience the daily lives of the villagers there. Visit a Cambodian family household and learn about their unique culture and heritage.
Hop on board a traditional riverboat for a scenic cruise on Tonlé Sap, Southeast Asia's largest freshwater lake. Take in panoramic views of the remarkable natural scenery and watch exotic birds and wildlife roam free.
After your wonderful cruise, return to the Chong Khneas jetty, where your private vehicle brings you back to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour