Private Tonle Bati & Chisor Mountain Tour
Uncover temples dating back to the 10th century, savor the charms of rural life at a lakefront village, and learn how dexterous artisans craft stunning textiles out of delicate silk strands. Climb to the rugged top of a temple-covered mountain and enjoy a tasty lunch of Cambodian specialties.
Meet up with your private guide outside your Phnom Penh hotel and grab a window seat in a spacious vehicle bound for the waters of Tonle Bati. Look for bobbing fishing boats and thatched roof cottages that line the lakefront and then head to Phnom Da temple, whose grand entrance dates back to the 6th century.
Pop between more historic temples including the basalt stones of Ashram Maha Rosei, the tree-covered ruins of Ta Prohm temple, and Yeay Peau, whose weathered bricks contrast the bright exterior of the modern temple built just behind it.
Stretch your legs with a walk around Tonle Bati, tuck into a picnic lunch served in a temple setting, and scope out the work of skilled weavers at a local silk factory. Wrap up your day with a leg-pumping climb to the top of Chisor Mountain, where you can snap photos of hilltop temples and enjoy sweeping views of the valley before trekking down and riding back to Phnom Penh.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour