Private Tour of Prek Toal Biosphere
The Prek Toal Biosphere is a bird watcher’s paradise as it provides a perfect sanctuary for freshwater birds to mate during the dry season. Make your way by taking a short trip in a comfy air-conditioned vehicle to the north end of Tonle Sap Lake enter this pristine biological environment.
Meet with your tour guide at your hotel lobby then depart Siem Reap for the Prek Toal Biosphere, home to some of the world’s most endangered birds. Arrive in Phnom Krom to transfer onto a small boat for a short trip to the biosphere. Don’t forget to bring your camera and binoculars to view these birds from afar in their natural habitat.
Located on the northeastern tip of Tonle Sap Lake, Prek Toal is a vast bird sanctuary featuring a submerged forest that draws thousands of birds annually to mate during the dry season. Making it an ideal place to watch storks, adjutants, and pelicans in their natural environment. In the afternoon, break for a picnic lunch before making a return trip to your Siem Reap accommodation.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour