Private Tour to Cao Dai Temple & Cu Chi Tunnels
Discover the religion of Caodaism in Tay Ninh and explore the famous Cu Chi tunnels in 1 day on this private tour. Visit the holy Cao Dai Temple, the world's center for Caodaism. Watch a religious ceremony here before continuing to the historic Cu Chi tunnels.
Be picked up from your hotel, sit back, and relax as you journey to the idyllic city of Tay Ninh. Your first stop is at the sacred Cao Dai Temple, the world's main church for Caodaism. Marvel at the intricate architectural design of the temple as well as the delicate painting of the galaxy on its domed ceiling.
At noon, watch a unique processional mass from the temple's balcony and be fascinated by the melodic choral hymns blending traditional Vietnamese and Western music as they lead the congregation in prayer.
Break for a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the Cu Chi tunnels, a 75-mile (121-km) complex maze of tunnels used by the Viet Cong in its military campaign against American forces.
Walk around the Viet Cong's base of operations, learn the history behind the creation of the tunnels, and visit exhibits displaying a variety of weapons, such as the M16 rifle, AK-47, and various booby traps.
Take time to crawl inside the tunnels and wander around the original system. After a day full of discovery, your private transfer brings you back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour