Private Tour to Oudong Mountain
Day Trips & Excursions
Discover the historical wonders of Cambodia's capital on this full-day tour. Marvel at the majestic Oudong Mountain, home to succession of kings from 1618 to 1866 AD. Explore the Vipassana Dhura Meditation Retreat, a pagoda, and artisan villages.
Start your day with convenient hotel pickup and head to Oudong, about 25 miles (40 km) northwest of the capital Phnom Penh. Upon arrival, begin your walk up to the summit of Oudong Mountain. Marvel at the vast landscape of beautiful countryside and witness ancient stupas dedicated to kings and royal families while your guide touches on some key historical events that took place centuries ago.
Later, enjoy some appetizing local food before continuing to your next stop for a spectacular view of Vipassana Dhura Buddhist Meditation retreat, known for its method of purifying the mind of factors that cause distress and pain. Look for the impressive jade Buddha, a mummified monk, and ancient art. Before returning to your hotel in Phnom Penh, make a final visit to the Kompong Luong silversmith village, popular for its animal-shaped boxes that can are often found in city markets.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour