Private Wat Phnom, Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda Tour
Immerse yourself in the history, art, and culture of Phnom Penh on this private day tour. Explore ancient Wat Phnom, visit the majestic Royal Palace, marvel at Cambodia's national treasures in the Silver Pagoda, and check out the array of Khmer art in the National Museum.
Begin your day with a hotel pickup in a private vehicle. Sit back and relax as you journey to Wat Phnom, the largest religious structure in Phnom Penh. Be fascinated by its murals, paintings, and statues depicting religious stories of the Reamker.
Continue your journey to the beautiful Royal Palace, the official residence of the King of Cambodia. Stroll through the lush gardens and marvel at the intricate Khmer architectural designs, featuring a defense wall, throne building, stupas, and towering spires.
Next, visit the picturesque Silver Pagoda, housing many national treasures, including golden and bejeweled Buddha statues. See the 17th-century crystal Buddha as well as a life-sized Maitreya Buddha decorated with over 9,500 diamonds.
Your last stop is the historic National Museum. Wander around its many exhibits displaying Khmer heritage, art, and sculpture before returning to your hotel in the afternoon.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour