Private Wildlife Rescue Centre Tour with Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
Spend a fulfilling day discovering Phnom Tamao Wildlife Rescue Centre, Cambodia’s largest sanctuary for endangered and rescued animals. See a variety of exotic creatures, explore stunning temples, and enjoy a delicious lunch at a lakeside picnic area.
Heading south from Phnom Penh in a comfortable coach to arrive at the zoo at Phnom Tamao. This incredible facility is home to over 1,200 animals, including exotic birds, elephants, tigers, crocodiles, bears, and reptiles. As you wander the grounds, snap photos of creatures that were rescued from poachers and illegal traffickers, and learn about the work of local biologists and veterinarians that seek to ensure these animals stay healthy.
Afterward, check out the vast grounds of the surrounding park, which features dramatic landscapes, dense forests, and ancient temples such as Phnom Tamao Temple and Thmor Dos Temple. Admire the red brick remains of these amazing structures before jumping back on your comfortable coach and breaking for lunch.
Enjoy a meal featuring delicious local specialties at Tonle Bati, a popular lakeside picnic area. Enjoy the complex and bright flavors of Cambodian cuisine while you take in views out over the water. When you’re ready, take a leisurely drive back to the city.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour