Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Discover the historical wonders of Cambodia's capital on this half-day tour. Marvel at the majestic Royal Palace, explore the beautiful Silver Pagoda, and visit the historic Independence Monument with your knowledgeable guide.
Start your day with a comfortable hotel pickup and head to the Royal Palace, the official residence of the King of Cambodia. Marvel at the intricate Khmer architectural designs featuring a defense wall, throne building, stupas, and towering spires. See the Throne Hall, where the King's coronation took place, and pass by the Napoleon III Pavilion, a gift from the French emperor in the 19th century.
Then, admire the Silver Pagoda which houses many national treasures including golden and bejeweled Buddha statues. See the life-sized Maitreya Buddha coated with more than 9,500 diamonds as well as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and its pristine gardens.
Your final stop is the historic Independence Monument, built in 1958 to commemorate Cambodia's independence from France. Notice the distinctive lotus-shaped stupa, a style similar to Angkor Wat, and don't miss the chance to take memorable photos of this iconic site before returning to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour