Saigon Breakfast Cruise & Back Alley Walking Tour
Cruises & Water Tours
Cruise along the winding bends of the Saigon River with an experienced guide as you scope out Ho Chi Minh City's waterfront sights with an experienced. Enjoy a tasty breakfast along the way and then head back to shore for an active walking tour capped off with lunch at a beloved restaurant.
Catch a ride from your hotel or meet your guide at the Tan Cang Recreational Area, where you can climb aboard your luxury craft and settle into a seat at your table. Push off from the dock and let the friendly crew serve up a delicious breakfast with Vietnamese baguettes, fresh fruit, and yogurt. As you dine, watch the city's neighborhoods and landmarks drift by, from centuries-old temples and tightly packed homes to quiet parks.
After your cruise, hit the pavement to uncover the city on foot. Stroll around the Nguyen Thai Binh neighborhood to check out Buddhist temples, weave through bustling markets, and admire the French colonial architecture of the Hôtel de Ville de Saïgon, built in 1908 to function as city hall. Learn a bit about the Vietnam's colonial past, continuing your discussion over lunch before you get a ride back to your hotel and wind your tour to a close.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour