Saigon River & Cu Chi Tunnels Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Experience the thrill of a speedboat ride along the Saigon River, explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, and visit a Vietnamese cricket farm. This tour lets you race along the famed waterway, discover important Vietnam War locations, and finish your experience with a picturesque drive through the countryside.
After pickup from your hotel, set out from Ho Chi Minh City and travel to the pier, where your speedboat adventure begins. Meet a friendly staff member for a briefing on the ride ahead, hop on the boat, and hold on tight for a high-speed adventure that leaves the city behind. Listen to a bit of Vietnamese history as you pass by life along the river, including beautifully constructed Saigonese holiday homes.
Step off the boat for a visit to the Cu Chi Tunnels, a cramped network of underground paths that served as a lifeline for the Viet Cong. You can see craters left behind from bombing raids during the 1968 Tet Offensive, climb on the remains of an American tank that was destroyed by a land mine, and get a historical insight into the hardships of the war before you move on.
At a cricket farm not far away from Cu Chi, you have the opportunity to taste a cricket wrapped inside a spring roll pastry, considered a regional delicacy. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on your way back to Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour