Saigon River Boat Cruise with Optional Dinner
Food & Drink
Vietnam's largest city awaits you on this relaxing evening cruise along the Saigon River. Your voyage through Ho Chi Minh City takes you from the city center to some of the best restaurants in town, offering spectacular views of the historic waterfront.
This tour starts just in time for you to admire the sunset as you set out from the heart of the historic downtown. Pass below Rainbow Bridge, a railway bridge turned pedestrian walk that was created by the legendary Gustav Eiffel in 1894, and then get a great view of the impressive skyline as you venture out onto the river.
Along the way, get a look at historic buildings like the Dragon Wharf, the city's original commercial port, as well as the customs house and the Majestic Hotel. Halfway through the voyage, you enter one of the most beautiful sections of town, with palaces built for the rich Saigonese elite on one shore and the rural parkland of Thanh Da Island on the other.
With cold drinks and a selection of snacks during the voyage, you can relax and appreciate the beauty and charm of the city. Your trip ends with you free to admire the view of the river near one of 2 waterfront restaurants: The Deck, which serves an array of Asian fusion cuisine; or Thao Dien Village, with its selection of Vietnamese, Thai, Italian, and Western dishes.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour