Saigon River Breakfast Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
See the largest city in Vietnam with a look at its different neighborhoods on a delectable breakfast cruise. This tour shows you the beautiful green areas, new urban areas, and the impressive skyline of Ho Chi Minh City, all while you dine on some favorite dishes from Vietnam and the West.
Your vessel, a luxurious Vietnamese-built boat, features a bar and covered deck so you can enjoy the view of the city from the shade. While you're on board, you can dine on a breakfast with baguettes, salads, fresh orange juice, coffee, and tea.
The journey takes you out onto the Saigon River and around the beautiful Thanh Da Island, a peaceful rural area in the heart of the city where, time permitting, you can buy fresh coconuts before moving on toward the city center. Pass under Saigon Bridge and by the construction site for Landmark 81, which will be Vietnam's tallest skyscraper, before you see Ba Son, a military wharf constructed by the French in the colonial days.
Next, you reach the city center, where you can admire the skyline and many of the city's historic buildings. The tour ends at the famous Mong Bridge opposite the State Bank and the Stock Exchange.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour