Saigon River Dinner Cruise with Water Puppet Show & Cyclo Tour
Combine a wonderful cruise along the Saigon River with a delicious Vietnamese dinner aboard a rustic dragon boat. Watch an entertaining water puppet show, discover the charms of the city on an evening cyclo tour, and absorb scenic views of Ho Chi Minh City after dusk.
After pickup from your hotel, travel to a local theater to see a traditional water puppet show. Puppets seemingly come to life as they perform traditional folklore, legends, and historical tales that cover more than 800 years of history.
Next, depart on a cyclo—a 3-wheeled rickshaw—to the Nha Rong Pier, passing historical buildings such as the Thien Hau Temple and Ho Chi Minh City Museum. Marvel at the intricate architectural designs featuring traditional Oriental and French Colonial influences.
Upon your arrival at the pier, hop aboard the dragon boat and cruise along the beautiful Saigon River. Along the way, indulge in a sumptuous Vietnamese buffet dinner and enjoy live folk music and native dancing that showcases Vietnam's unique culture and heritage. The boat returns to the pier in the late evening for your return ride to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour