Saigon River Sunset Cruise with Refreshments
Cruises & Water Tours
Glide out across the tranquil waterways of Ho Chi Minch City to escape the hustle and bustle of this vibrant metropolis. Sit back and relax as you pass by the shores of the city’s loveliest neighborhoods, parks covered in dense foliage, and the glittering skyline of towering skyscrapers.
After being picked up at your hotel, head to the Saigon River to climb aboard a comfortable wood and steel boat for a pleasant sunset cruise. A perfect way to end a busy day of sightseeing, this relaxing boat ride allows you to see a new perspective of the city, offering views of famous landmarks and beautiful neighborhoods from the water.
Pass through the most affluent part of the city, where the wealthiest Saigonese build ornate homes, come across completely undeveloped natural areas with palm-tree-lined river banks, and discover the often-overlooked Thanh Da Island, a rural area right in the heart of this modern mecca. Enjoy a beverage onboard as the sun sets and the city becomes illuminated in light before returning back to dry land.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour