Saigon Sunset Cruise & Motorbike Street Food Tour
Take to the waters of the Saigon River at sunset to explore the city's charming waterfront by boat. Get up-close looks at Thanh Da Island's green shores, enjoy a thrilling motorbike ride back on shore, and get a guided tasting of Vietnam's best street food vendors.
Get picked up from your hotel and make your way to the banks of the Saigon River to hop aboard a luxurious riverboat. Consider grabbing a drink at the onboard bar and watch as the city's skyline drifts by in the setting sun's fading light. See the banks of Than Da Island, lined with swaying palms, look for centuries-old Buddhist temples, and chat with your guide about daily life.
Back on land, hop on the back of a motorbike to weave through the streets seeking out savory bites of Ho Chi Minh City's best street food. Over the course of your 2-wheeled foodie adventure, try 5 different dishes and get tips on other places to try from your guide before you head back to your hotel and close out your night.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour