Small Group Angkor Tuk-Tuk Tour
Explore the courtyards, temples, moats, and carvings of Angkor Wat, admire the massive structures of Angkor Thom, and snap photos of the detailed bas reliefs near the Bayon on this immersive excursion into Angkor. Between stops enjoy riding down winding roads in the charming seat of a tuk tuk.
Pack a light jacket and a sense of adventure as you meet up with your guide directly outside your hotel, ready to head to your first site in a 3-wheeled, open-air tuk tuk. Ride in this traditional vehicle to the largest religious monument on earth at Angkor Wat. Built in the 12th-century, this Khmer-style complex is bordered by dramatic courtyards and filled with ornate temples adorned with thousands of intricate carvings. Send some time wandering between structures and snapping photos, and then continue on to Angkor Thom, grabbing a tasty lunch along the way.
When you arrive at Angkor Thom, cross over murky moats and listen as your guide shares commentary about the Bayon-style of temple that fills this 12th-century site. Look for the carved trunks in the Terrace of the Elephants, uncover the facial expressions depicted in bas relieve sculptures, and soak up the tranquil atmosphere before you jump back in your tuk tuk one last time for the return ride to Siem Reap.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour