Small-Group Cooking Class with Motorbike Ride
Day Trips & Excursions
Experience the cultural importance of Vietnamese cuisine as you embark on a local culinary adventure. Shop through the local market, purchasing all necessary ingredients before heading to Mai's Home Culinary Center to cook and taste traditional flavors of Northern and Southern Vietnam.
Begin your local experience with a motorbike pickup from your hotel. From there, make a quick pit stop to enjoy a warm cup of Vietnamese coffee before motoring off to the nearby market. Wander through the market's walkways as you search for your ingredients among the colorful arrangements of produce, spices, and meats. After all your ingredients are purchased, head over to Mai's Home Culinary Center to begin cooking.
Here, follow the lead of your head chef as you learn to cook the different specialties from the North and South, understanding the diversity of cuisine throughout the regions. Finally, enjoy the delicious products of your hard work, as you sit down with your class to savor the warm meal before an exciting motorbike ride back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour