Small-Group Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Tours & Sightseeing
Venture into the Cu Chi tunnels—just 2.5 hours from Ho Chi Minh City—where the Viet Cong operated underground during the Vietnam War. Crawl through narrow tunnels, see harrowing booby traps, and learn about the daily lives and ingenuity of these guerilla warriors.
Leave the bustle of the city behind, and sit back as you're driven through the rural Vietnamese countryside to the Cu Chi Tunnels. Along the way, stop to visit a local family where you learn about the customs, culture, and daily lives—past and present—of the Vietnamese people.
Once you arrive at Cu Chi, follow your expert guide and make your way to the dark and mysterious tunnels, first built by the Viet Minh to fight against the French and then used by the Viet Cong against US forces. Of the 200 km (124 miles) of tunnels, 75 km (46 miles) have been preserved by the Vietnamese as a war memorial.
Climb in and see the underground hospitals, schools, kitchen, and sleeping quarters where the Viet Cong once lived. Marvel at the hidden entrances to the tunnels as you learn about the traps used to keep out enemies, like punji sticks: sharpened bamboo buried in hidden holes. You can even sample a bit of the simple cuisine that the soldiers survived on before boarding the bus for your journey back to Ho Chi Minh City.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour