Small-Group Cyclos & Markets
Tours & Sightseeing
Explore Ho Chi Minh City as the locals do, by cyclo, and see grand colonial sights on 3 wheels while your driver does the legwork. Reduce your carbon footprint as your zip through the city before plunging into the lively market scene to experience the full flavor of Vietnam's culture.
To get the full Ho Chi Minh experience, start your tour on foot and see the Central Post Office, an iconic monument for the city, before admiring the French colonial grandeur of the Notre-Dame Basilica. You can also take in important sites pertaining to the Vietnam War, including fascinating artefacts in the War Remnants Museum.
Next, give your legs a break, hop on a cyclo, and take in the sights and sounds as you whiz through the city. Pass local residents going about their daily lives and distinctive buildings such as the pink Tan Dinh Cathedral.
Bid goodbye to your cyclo at the unmistakable clock tower of Ben Thanh Market and wander the alleys, observing the wide array of goods and produce the stall holders sell.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour