Small Group Evening Motorcycle Food Tour
Hop on the back of a zippy motorcycle to head out on a culinary expedition through the heart of Ho Chi Minh City at night. Weave through traffic like locals do as you scope out steaming stalls filled with the tastiest treats Vietnam's capital city has to offer and get tips on specialties to try from your guide.
Meet up with your guide right outside your centrally located hotel, go over a few basic riding techniques for sitting safely on the back of their motorcycle, and then strap on a helmet to begin your 2-wheeled trip. Cruise through the city's streets to markets where the night's street vendors are setting up shop.
Hop off to sample authentic bites of Vietnamese specialties, getting ordering help from your guide. Between tastes, enjoy up-close looks at illuminated colonial-era architecture and browse for souvenirs at busy night markets. When your appetite is satiated, let your guide point the handlebars back toward your hotel and enjoy a thrilling return ride.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour