Small Group Full-Day Angkor Wat Highlights Tour
Explore the stories of demons and gods depicted on centuries-old statues, get up-close looks at the largest temple complex in the world, and enjoy stunning sunset views from a hilltop perch. Embark on an excursion of Khmer religious sites and temples and tuck into a tasty lunch.
After getting picked up from your Siem Reap hotel, make your way out of the city to your first stop of the day at Angkor Thom. Dating back to the 12th century, this incredible collection of statues and temples was once the site of a great capital city. Grab a tasty lunch to recharge and chat with your guide about the function of these once bustling religious sites.
Continue on to Ta Prohm, which offers phenomenal photo opportunities of temples being reclaimed by the roots of massive trees. Nearby, check out the sprawling grounds of Angkor Wat, the most well-preserved and largest of the area's Khmer temples, and then wrap up your day with a climb to the top of Phnom Bakheng for sweeping views of the surrounding area at sunset.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour