Small-Group Full-Day City & Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
Experience the bustling city of Ho Chi Minh and the historic outskirts of Cu Chi, as you explore these 2 iconic cities. Venture to the impressive network of tunnels in Cu Chi, and then make your way to the lively city for a tour some of its most popular destinations and markets.
Begin with a convenient hotel pickup from your guide before making the drive to Cu Chi. Upon your arrival, explore how the Viet Cong lived and fought underground in these intricately constructed tunnels. As you head below the surface you see hidden entrances, traps, bunkers, hospitals, and kitchens.
At midday stop for a traditional Vietnamese lunch before the drive back to Ho Chi Minh, formerly known as Saigon. Here you have the chance to tour the country's busiest city. Make your first stop at the famed Ben Thanh Market where you can find vendor-lined streets with colorful arrangements of produce and crafts. Take time to buy a few unique items and practice your bargaining skills.
Next, follow your guide to the War Remnants Museum to view the vast collection of wartime images dedicated to journalists and photographers who died during the French and American conflicts.
Step back in time as you witness renowned French colonial structures, including The Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Central Post Office. Observe the French architectural influence and beauty before being comfortably transported back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour