Small-Group Full-Day Mekong Delta Cruise
Cruises & Water Tours
Discover the vibrant tropical fruits, gardens, riverside locals, and boat ports as you cruise down the canals of the Mekong Delta. In your wooden river boat, watch the passing homes on stilts, boat making workshops, and vendors along this scenic riverside cruise.
Begin your outing with a convenient hotel pick up, and then make your way to My Tho City. Watch as the bustling city views transition to serene rice fields and rural settings. Upon your arrival, take a peaceful boat trip along the Tien River to Qui, also known as Tortoise Islet.
Following, enter the Bao Dinh Canal to head into Ben Tre Province, or the country of coconuts. Here, learn about the local agricultural model known as Garden-Pond-Cage. Taste some local treats like coconut candy and honey tea as you sit back an relax on your wooden river boat in the comfort of the shaded canals covered by water-coconut trees.
At midday, break for an authentic Vietnamese meal at a local restaurant to taste the region's traditional flavors. Afterwards, board your boat for an afternoon cruise to visit the marvelous tropical fruit gardens and to enjoy a Southern Vietnamese folk music performance by local islanders. After a relaxing cultural experience on the water, you are conveniently transported back to your Ho Chi Minh hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour