Small-Group Full-Day Tour of Ho Chi Minh City
Experience the city of Ho Chi Minh like never before. Take the day to explore the city's history, culture, and traditions as you tour around some of its most famed sites, markets, restaurants, and pagodas. You are sure to gain exclusive insight from your expert guide during your full-day excursion.
Begin the morning with a convenient hotel pickup, and then make your way to the Reunification Palace. Listen to your guide's interesting historical knowledge about the structure that was formerly the South Vietnamese President's residence prior to the end of the war in 1975.
Then, get the chance to witness French influence through the French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Central Post Office. Following, head over to the War Remnants Museum, where you can see the vast exhibits regarding the American-Vietnamese War.
Next, follow your guide to Chinatown to wonder at the intricate architecture and detail of Thien Hau and Quan Am Pagodas and learn about their spiritual significance.
Finally, end the day with a tour through Ho Chi Minh's largest market, Ben Thanh Market. Wander through the vendor-lined walkways that make up one of the city's oldest surviving structures. Even get the chance to purchase a few unique gifts, such as local crafts, textiles, or other souvenirs before being transported back to your hotel.Read More
- Private Angkor Wat & Royal Temples Excursion
- Afternoon Tour of Angkor Wat
- Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda & Independence Monument Half-Day Tour
- Phnom Penh Full-Day Guided Trip
- Private Excursion to Ancient Temples, Takéo Silk Village & Mount Chisor
- Small-Group Mekong Sunset Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Temple Photo Excursion
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour at Angkor Park
- Tonlé Sap Lake Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Angkor Temples Private Small-Group Tour